Structure of the Board of Pharmaceutical Practice
- Chair (2010-2014): Mr Andrew L. Gray
- Professional Secretary (2009-2013): Prof. Henri R. Manasse, Jr.
- Immediate Past Chair (2010-2014): Prof. Philip J. Schneider
- Elected Member (as of 2010): Dr Linda Hakes
- Elected Member (as of 2012): Ms Jacqueline Surugue
- Scientific Secretary (2011-2015): Prof. Henk de Jong
- FIP Vice President: Prof. Philip J. Schneider (2010-2014)
- FIP Vice President: Ms Eeva K. Teräsalmi (2012-2016)
The Sections of the BPP represent various Professional Groups within the scope of pharmacy practice. The President and Secretary of each Section are the official representatives on the BPP. Sections with more than 500 members (i.e. Community Pharmacy Section and Hospital Pharmacy Section) have a third representative.
The Expert Members are nominated by the BPP to act as liaisons between the sections and to pull together common threads of interest. They are available to give greater input into these working groups and play an role in linking FIP with other professional organisations.
Current Expert Members:
- Prof. Martin Schulz (2010-2014)
- Mrs Agathe Wehrli (2008-2012)
- International Pharmaceutical Students' Federation (IPSF) President: Mr Radoslaw Mitura
- FIP Young Pharmacists' Group (YPG) Chair: Ms Tara Hehir